Responsible for communications with customers in regards to procedures and processes for returning power supplies in need of service. The position involves adhering to the procedures and practices of the Customer Service Department including but not limited to issuing RMA’s and service orders.
- Maintain the customer service database
- Receive and dispatch customer returns
- Handle RMA’s and PO requests for customer returns via telephone and/or email
- Dispatch customer service calls to appropriate departments/personnel
- Various data entry functions for receiving / dispatching customer returns
- Various data entry functions for data collections and inventory control of customer returns
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Must be computer literate and willing/able to learn new software
- Strong MS Office skills (Word and Excel)
- Must be detail oriented and able to double check/review required documentation
- Excellent communication skills
- May be required to move power supplies ranging from 20-40 lbs.
- May be required to work in manufacturing-shop environment
Working conditions are normal for an office environment. Must be able to sit and work at a computer keyboard for extended periods of time; able to stoop, kneel, bend at the waist and reach on a daily basis; able to perform general office administrative activities: copying, filing, and using the telephone.
We at Spellman High Voltage Electronics Corporation believe that each individual is entitled to equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, creed, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status or disability. The right of equal employment opportunity extends to recruiting, hiring selection, transfer, promotion, training and all other conditions of employment.
Note to Recruiters and Placement Agencies: Spellman High Voltage Electronics does not accept unsolicited agency resumes. Please do not forward unsolicited agency resumes to our website or to any Spellman High Voltage Electronics employee. Spellman High Voltage Electronics will not pay fees to any third party agency or firm and will not be responsible for any agency fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Unsolicited resumes received will be considered property of Spellman High Voltage Electronics and will be processed accordingly.